1.11.09

We Love You Michael!

So...I'm sure you were all expecting this post like yesterday right? Yes a Michael Jackson post. =D well here it is...why because he is awesome and amazing and...I'm still having trouble remembering to speak of him in the past-tense form because well still seems like he is alive to me. I'm sure after you sit through the 2hour long "This Is It" film you'll feel the same.

IT
WAS
SPECTACULAR!

I fell in love with music ALL OVER AGAIN! It was like...I don't know how to explain it...just wonderful. Michael was a genius he felt every aspect of music! You could literally see it...shoot his cherographer didn't even speak he just made sounds and MJ knew what to do...strage but SO TOTALLY AWESOME! He killed it...my favorite part of the movie had to be the parts when he would get caught up in his rehersals...like it was him in rare form. It was the part of an artist that rarely is ever seen...the part of an artist when they are making the art.

I don't really know how to explain it, its just that he was so amazing. I wish the artist out now were as passionate about music and dance as he was! He just put is ALL into it, for the fans not just himself! I honestly think that he would be one of those people that say "I'd sing and dance for you all, all day even if you didn't pay me too!". He just was that good. His moves were effortless they just flowed from out of him and even though it was rehersals and NOT actual concert footage it was still amazing. Pretty beautiful if you ask me.

But I don't want to bore you with my movie critques...I'm just a girl with opinions. But I will leave you all with this...