1.8.09

Introduction



Hello world =),

Welcome to my blog! This has been a long awaited creation, so believe me I'll do my best to be a good blogger...but enough with all of that boring nonesense!

I just have to acknowledge...no more like warn you all that...I am a very, eccentric, random, strange person. I have a short temper and I have the tendency to rant on any and everything that makes absolutely no sense to me. But I also loove to try/learn about new things.

This blog really is going to be like my journal. Brandy (Cupcake) lol inspired me to go on ahead and create one. Really I think its her polite way in saying "Lainey stop abusing twitter!" =).

Anywho I'm done...I really dont have much to say right now. But lets get to posting and editing, and creating eh, Loves!

Yours Truly,
Lainey <3