1.8.09

Beauty & Nacked Photos

What is your definition of beauty?

To me beauty is both imperfect and perfect, beauty is undefined. Beauty is in everything. I truly believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Its bit hard to say something, or someone is ugly because "one mans trash is another mans treasure".

Anyway the whole thing that came to mind when I noticed that people have been question what beauty is exactly, made me think. Now I know a lot of ppl who have wanted piercings forever, tattoo's for ages, some even have been wanting naked portraits of themselves for an eternity now! lol. If I had to choose from the three I can whole-heartdly say that I'd want the photos! I know plenty of people think its trashy but I've always found something about proffesionally done photos of bare skinned people to be beautiful. I mean it kind of reminds me of how woman back in the day had to be sexy and appealing to men without showing much...I don't know if anyone follows me but thats what it always makes me think of. I love how pretty photos come out when a person is completly nacked YET you can't see ANYTHING!

I don't know I just think thats pretty, I've always found bear skin attractive. I love it way more than pierced skin or a mural covered chest or back. I think all the beauty is in simplicity, really.

Here are a few pictures I think are gorgeous:




Ok, granted the photo of Sandhurst below is not something I'd recommend a female taking BUT doesn't he look yum! I mean how gorgeous is that!?

So leave a comment below saying what you'd prefer a peircing, tatoo, or nacked photos? And Why? =)