2.8.09

Rant: Females

It never ceases to amaze me how everyone seems to think that all girls are the same. Since the dawn of time girls have been labeled as "complicated", and since the dawn of time woman have been attempting to deny it. Well I'm sorry but one of us just HAS to admit the truth! Yes we are a very complex set of creatures. We are not just easy to read! Hell I myself have chapters of manuscript written in various languages! Its hard for me to understand ME sometimes. So no I do not expect anyone else to.

BUT I will never say that I will be one of those whom go looking for trouble. I guess its various types of females I don't really know. All I'm saying is this:

"If you go around digging for dirt and looking for trouble, then don't be surprised when you find some."

I honestly feel like that is one of the dumbest things ANY woman can do is snoop around on their friends or man and then be surprised when they find out all the dirty details. Stop looking and you won't have that problem. But why deny that you were being nosey. To me that's just the icing on the cake.

I shake my head at all plastic people.

and applaud myself on not allowing myself to rant as much as I truly wanted to..."That is all"
=)