26.8.09

Loves

How are you? I just thought I'd role through the blog and say hello to my 6 followers lol. I have no shame in the small number of you all, I personally feel like its something you just accept when you decide to create a blog. Seriously, I doubt anyone comes into this thinking "EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT I THINK"...I don't think that anyways. So thank you for reading thanks for following. =)

Have a blog? If I'm not following leave the link in a comment below and I will follow...and yes I actually do read the blogs. I love reading blogs actually.

But thats all...not really feeling the best right now. And I should probably be getting ready for school in the morning rather than doing this...=/. But whatever! I wanted to just say hello to you all, and thats what I am doing.

Keep reading.
I promise it will get better.
Trust my life is very interesting, nothing like this boredom I've spoon fed you all lol.


Peace.
Love.
Words.

xoxo,
Lainey.